Think Digital is a Canadian-based consultancy focused on helping public sector organizations to adapt and thrive in the era of digital disruption. At Think Digital we enable meaningful and sustainable digital transformation. We advocate for agile, human-centered approaches to solving problems that incorporate innovative uses of digital technology and data to advance the public good.
We bring together a unique group of Associates and Partner Organizations that can take a multidisciplinary approach to providing advice, training, and helping you to solve problems. Our team combines deep experience working in government and the public sector with a broad understanding of modern technology trends and practices. We can help you think through the fundamentals, but also look to the future as we help to bridge the worlds of government and technology.
Our services fall into the following three categories:
● Advisory: Our Associates and Partner Organizations can work with you and your team to enable sustainable and meaningful digital transformation at all levels of your organization.
● Training: Our team of experts and renowned facilitators are able to help you and your teams better understand the key concepts that shape our modern digital world.
● Engagement: We believe that engaging in public dialogue around the challenges and opportunities of the digital era are critical to advancing the transformation of public service organizations.
One of our areas of focus at Think Digital include data governance and the ethical use of Artificial Intelligence. We provide the following services related to this focus area:
● Ethical considerations regarding the use of AI and other data and digital technologies is part of the curriculum of our highly-acclaimed Digital Executive Leadership Program that we run in partnership with the Institute on Governance
● We are also able to provide custom training workshops on issues related to the ethical use of AI and algorithmic decision-making
● Our consulting and advisory services practice can bring in experts from our team of Associates to assist you in thinking through approaches to the responsible and ethical use of AI and related data science techniques