OTTAWA, February 23, 2021 – Small and medium-sized organizations (less than 500 employees) are often vulnerable to cyber-attacks and lack the resources, technical expertise and knowledge to implement cyber security regimes.
Hear the latest insights on building SMO cyber resilience and engage in helping shape a national standard for Canada’s CyberSecure Program.
Please join our upcoming webinar:
- When: Thursday, March 4, 2021, 1-2pm EDT
- Where: Online Webinar
Click here to review and comment on the draft national standard.
- Hear how the CyberSecure Canada program helps small and medium-sized organizations implement controls so they can protect themselves against cyber attacks to protect their business, their clients and partners.
- Learn how you can improve your competitive advantage by reassuring your customers, partners, investors and suppliers that the valuable information they provide you will be secure.
- Cassey Brubacher, Systems Analyst, Ontario School Boards’ Insurance Exchange
- Erle Higgins, Manager, CyberSecure Canada
- Matthew MacNeil, Director of Standards and Technology, CIO Strategy Council
- Victor Beitner, President, Cyber Security Canada