Growing concerns over COVID-19 has many CIOs responding with proactive measures to support business continuity. Hear the latest on what organizational leaders are doing to better understand and respond to the changing business environments of their operations and technologies. Hosted by the CIO Strategy Council in partnership with the Council of Canadian Innovators and moderated by Hill+Knowlton Strategies Canada.
When: Thursday, April 2nd, 2020
Where: Online Webinar
- Dafna Carr, CIO/ADM Ontario Min. of Gov. and Consumer Services
- Lawrence Eta, CTO, City of Toronto
- Tammy Labelle, CIO, Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Dominic Lajoie, CIO, Coveo
- Ralph Michaelis, CIO, Canadian Blood Services
- Elizabeth Roscoe, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Online session objectives:
- inform the tools and tactics CIOs are using to ensure business continuity;
- share advice to CIOs on communicating in crisis across all lines of business; and
- provide insights in developing effective and efficient partnerships to advance collective action needed to support our workers and the public at large.
Please register in advance for this webinar here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. You may also send your questions for the session to Madi Murariu.